Accommodation, Activities and Tourism Information

Latest (23)

The latest news from the Joomla! Team

Friday, 01 June 2007 03:03

The Big Five

Written by
THE BIG FIVE Originally used only by hunters, the term 'Big Five' refers to five of Africa's greatest wild animals - lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino.  
Thursday, 31 May 2007 14:29

Successful incema harvest

Written by
Successful incema harvest The Greater St Lucia Wetland Park and Ezemvelo KZN Wildlife report a great success to the annual Wetland Park May incema (salt marsh rush - Juncus kraussii) harvest which started on April 25 and ended on May 16. Women flocked from as far away as Port Shepstone and Msinga to collect the natural materials that they will use for the year's craftwork.
Monday, 28 May 2007 16:45

Feasts and Beasts Safari Package

Written by
Cc Reg. No. ck97 31056/23P.O. Box 374 St. Lucia 393643 Hornbill Street St. LuciaTel: 035 590 1071  Fax: 035 590 This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Wednesday, 16 May 2007 03:36

Hluhluwe Gallery

Written by
Thursday, 26 April 2007 05:03

St Lucia Wetlands: coastal jewel

Written by
St Lucia Wetlands: coastal jewel The Greater St Lucia Wetland Park is one of the jewels of the South African coastline. Located on the north-eastern coast of KwaZulu Natal, stretching from Kozi Bay in the north to Cape St Lucia in the south, the park was the first in South Africa to be declared a World Heritage Site by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (Unesco). The country has a total of seven World Heritage sites.
Thursday, 19 April 2007 15:53


Written by
  • Image folder specified does not exist!
Wednesday, 18 April 2007 08:21


Written by
The Greater St. Lucia Wetland Park or iSimangaliso Wetland Park as it is now know can now add a living fossil to its record of marine species with the recent discovery of three living coelacanths in an underwater canyon off the coast near Sodwana Bay.  
Monday, 16 April 2007 16:13

Easter Security

Written by
The Greater St Lucia Wetland Park is expected to draw capacity crowds to its coastal destinations over Easter, and special security plans are being put in place for the traditionally busy holiday long weekend.
Monday, 16 April 2007 14:02

Interesting Facts

Written by
Some Interesting facts about St Lucia and the surrounding wildlife and places! St Lucia - Whales 90% Of all whales that pass our coastline are the Humpback Whales. The other 10% is made up of Minky and Brydes Whales and the occasional Southern Right Whale and Sperm Whale.  
<< Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
Page 2 of 2

Please Note

Prices are only a guide, please make sure you enquire at the venue and ask for an updated price as these may have changed.


Random Quote

Letter from the Illinois Department of Public Aid "Rotarians, be patriotic! Learn to shoot yourself."

Latest Reviews

Braza Portugese Restaurant
User rating
4.9 (1)

Other venues of this type...

Lake St Lucia Villas
User rating
0.0 (0)
Kwalucia Private Safari Retreat
User rating
0.0 (0)
St Lucia Wilds
User rating
0.0 (0)
Ocean Basket
User rating
0.0 (0)
Ndiza Guest House and Cabanas
User rating
0.0 (0)