- Visit a traditional Zulu kraal.
- Experience contemporary Zulu village life.
- Learn about the indigenous trees of the forest.
- Find out about the natural history of the wetlands.
- Call on traditional healers and learn about their remedies.
- See Zulu bead workers and weavers at work.
- Be spellbound by the magic of Zulu storytelling.
- Be entertained by talented traditional musicians.
- Zulu dancing on weekends and public holidays.
The land where this village is situated is on the outskirts of St. Lucia known as the Khula Dukuduku settlement, which was awarded to the brave Zulu warrior Veyane Mkhwanazi in the 19th century by King Cetshhwayo in recognition of his heroism in the defeat of Chelmsfords army at the battle of Isandlwana in 1879.
These cultural tours aim to offer tourists an authentic and interactive Zulu cultural experience while giving members of this community an opportunity to benefit from tourism.